** NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC **
Due to the wet cool weather we have had this Spring, we have discontinued sales to the general public. We do this in order to meet the demands of our established long time customers. Please check back for updates on reopening to the public.
WHY CHOOSE BERMUDA?
Bermuda grass is most likely the toughest grass used for turf in areasof the southern plains and the humid southeastern United States. No other warm season grass has so many attributes.
Bermuda has a rapid growth rate, specialized growth stems, and is usually excellent at crowding out weeds.
Attributes of Bermudagrass
· excellent resistance to heat and drought
· low water use rate
· dense sod formation
· tolerance of a wide range of soil pH ranges
· good tolerance to salty water and conditions
· good traffic tolerance
· relative ease of establishment
· grows on hard soil surfaces and shallow soils, better than most other grasses